Daily Current Affairs MCQs (English) - 05.04.2018
Submitted by root on Thu, 04/05/2018 - 11:55
1. According to a study the production of which edible item may be harming
the environment ?
a) ) Chocolate
d Chewing Gum
2. Recenty where was the 114th Permanent Indus Commission meeting held?
a) New Delhi
3. Recently Which country has approved a law to create anti-terror supreme
4. Recently Which country has initiated the construction of its first-ever
nuclear power plant?
c) Saudi Arabia
5. On Defence Salary Package the Indian army has signed a MoU with which
a) HDFC Bank
c) Axis Bank
STUDY MATERIAL & TEST SERIES FOR SSC CGL 2018
PLEASE NOTE: Check Your Email After Subscribing and Click on Activation Link to Confirm Subscription.