Daily Current Affairs MCQs (English) - 07.02.2018
Submitted by root on Wed, 02/07/2018 - 11:46
Daily Current Affairs MCQs
1. Where is the third edition of the International Spice Conference is being organized between February 4th-7th, 2018?
(2) On which item The Central government doubled import duty ?
d) None of these.
(3) India has achieved the highest tea exports during the calendar year 2017. Which is the following statement is / are true about this.
1) India has achieved the highest tea exports during the calendar year 2017
(Jan-Dec) after 36 years, pegged at 240.68 million kgs.
2) The previous record was in 1981 when the total tea exports reached 241.25 million kgs.
3) The exports increased by 18.23 million kgs (8.20%) during 2017 vis-a-vis 2016.
a) Only 1
b) Only 1,2
c) Only 2,3
d) All of the above.
(4) The Union Government recently announced to launch which scheme to encourage farmers for solar farming?
a) ABHIMAAN Scheme
b) SAUBHAGYA Scheme
c) KISAN Scheme
d) KUSUM Scheme
(5) In which nation’s Parliament,a bill has been introduced to cut non-defence aid to Pakistan?
a) United state
b) United kingdom
STUDY MATERIAL & TEST SERIES FOR SSC CGL 2018
PLEASE NOTE: Check Your Email After Subscribing and Click on Activation Link to Confirm Subscription.