Daily Current Affairs MCQs (English) - 07.03.2018
Submitted by root on Wed, 03/07/2018 - 12:40
Daily Current Affairs MCQs
1. Which Indian naval command is hosting the multinational mega event ‘Milan 2018’ at Port Blair?
a. Nicobar Naval Command
b. Western Naval Command
c. Southern Naval Command
d. Eastern Naval Command Andaman
2. Conrad Sangma has been sworn-in as the 12th Chief Minister of Meghalaya. He is MP from which Lok Sabha constituency?
d . Shillong
3. Which committee has been constituted by the Union Government to study issues in Fintech space?
a. Manohar Parrikar committee
b. Ajit Doval committee
c. Subhash Chandra Garg committee
d. Arun Jaitley committee
4. The 2018 Shigmotsav festival has started in which state?
d. West Bengal
5. Javed Abidi, the noted disability rights activist has passed away. He belonged to which state?
a. Uttar Pradesh
b. Himachal Pradesh
PLEASE NOTE: Check Your Email After Subscribing and Click on Activation Link to Confirm Subscription.