Daily Current Affairs MCQs (English) - 08.03.2018
Submitted by root on Thu, 03/08/2018 - 14:14
Daily Current Affairs MCQs
1. Which country has won the 2018 IBSF Snooker Team World Cup?
2. The 2018 cultural festival ‘India by the Nile’ will be held in which country?
3. The Union Cabinet has approved the establishment of NFRA to oversee auditors. What does ‘NFRA’ stands for?
A. National Financial Reporting Authority
B.National Fund Reporting Authority
C. National Finance Reporting Authority
D.National File Reporting Authority
4. Vinesh Phogat has bagged silver in which freestyle category at the 2018 Asian Wrestling Championship in Kyrgyzstan?
5. Khagendra Jamataia, who passed away recently, was associated with which political party?
D. CPI (M)
6. Justice S. Ratnavel Pandian, the former Supreme Court judge has passed away. He headed which Central Pay Commission?
7. In which state The world’s largest solar park has launched ?
B Madhya Pradesh
STUDY MATERIAL & TEST SERIES FOR SSC CGL 2018
PLEASE NOTE: Check Your Email After Subscribing and Click on Activation Link to Confirm Subscription.