Daily Current Affairs MCQs (English) - 10.02.2018
Submitted by root on Sat, 02/10/2018 - 14:10
Daily Current Affairs MCQs
1. On February 7th, 2018, the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) of RBI released the sixth bi-monthly monetary policy statement, 2017-18. According to what percentage of the policy repo rate has been retained?
(a) 6.0 percent
(b) 6.50 percent
(c) 6.75 percent
(d) 6.25 percent
2. On February 7th, 2018, Tactical Force Command of the Indian Army tested the missile through the mobile launcher from launch pad-III of the Integrated Test Range at Chandipur .Its strike range is:
(c) ) 500km
3. In which city National Informatics Center (NIC) is organizing a three-day National Meet on Grassroot Informatics- VIVID 2018 to 08th February to 10th February, 2018.
4. The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has launched the 'RashtriyaVayoshri Yojana . which is the following statement is / are true about this scheme ?
1. The Scheme is fully funded from the Senior Citizens' Welfare Fund .
2. The purpose of this scheme is to provide senior citizens belonging to BPL category, who suffer from age related disabilities,
a) Only 1
b) Only 2
c) 1 and 2
d) None of the above.
STUDY MATERIAL & TEST SERIES FOR SSC CGL 2018
PLEASE NOTE: Check Your Email After Subscribing and Click on Activation Link to Confirm Subscription.