Daily Current Affairs MCQs (English) - 13.02.2018
Submitted by root on Tue, 02/13/2018 - 14:04
Daily Current Affairs MCQs
(1) Recently the NITI Aayog released a comprehensive health index report titled ‘Healthy States, Progressive India’. According to the report, which of the following states has been given top position in the overall levels of performance of big States?
(c) Tamil Nadu
(2) What position India has got in the sixth International Intellectual Property Index-2018 ?
(3) Which city hosted the 2018 International Conference on Unani Medicine?
b) New Delhi
(4) Chandrasekhar Rath, the renowned litterateur who passed away recently, belonged to which state?
a) Madhya Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
(5) Name the new app launched for Fly Ash Management?
a) ASH TRACK
b) FLY ASH TRACK
c) TRACK FLY ASH
d) TRACK ASH
(6). Recently ,India signed how many agreements with Palestine ?
(7). Which state government is preparing a plan to open cowsheds to tackle the problem of stray cows?
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
(8) In which year the National Productivity council was established ?
STUDY MATERIAL & TEST SERIES FOR SSC CGL 2018
PLEASE NOTE: Check Your Email After Subscribing and Click on Activation Link to Confirm Subscription.