Delhi Police Constable Exam Paper Held on 24-05-2014 (PART -1)
Submitted by root on Sat, 12/16/2017 - 11:36
Constable Exam Paper - 2014 (Held on 24-05-2014)
1. Who, among following, is not a Padma Awardee for the current year?
(a) Ruskin Bond
(b) K. Radhakrishnan
(c) Paresh Rawal
(d) Rajkumar Rao
2. Who is the present Chief Election Commissioner of India?
(a) VS Sampath
(b) Harishankar Brahma
(c) Vinod Zutshi
(d) Dr. Alok Joshi
3. Where was the World Cup T-20 Cricket tournament held recently?
(b) Sri Lanka
4. Who is the current reigning World No.1 in Tennis?
(a) Roger Federer
(b) Rafael Nadal
(c) Novak Djokovic
(d) None of these
5. Which country is going to host the ensuing World Cup Soccer?
6. Which private sector business-group has recently decided to join the aviation-sector?
7. Which of the following is not correctly matched?
(a) Nathu La - Arunachal Pradesh
(b) Lipulekh - Uttarakhand
(c) Rohtang - Himachal Pradesh
(d) Palghat - Kerala
8. Who wrote Akbarnama?
(c) Abul Fazal
(d) Baiju Bawra
9. Namdhapa National park is in
(d) Arunachal Pradesh
10. Teen Bigha Corridor links
(a) India and Pakistan
(b) India and China
(c) Bangladesh and Pakistan
(d) Bangladesh and India
11. Santosh Trophy is related to
12. Haemoglobin contains
13. Which among the following is not a classical Indian Dance?
14. Which of the following countries in South America is largest in Area?
15. Which part of our country is going to have the 29th state in near future?
16. Which of the following countries became the latest member in the European Union?
17. Which of the following Indian states has the Greenfield Airport, lately renamed after 'Hiriya Kempe- gowda'?
(a) Andhra Pradesh
(c) Tamil Nadu
18. Which of the following countries is the largest producer of the carbon- dioxide in the world?
19. Which vegetable-oil is considered to be good for heart-patients?
(a) Groundnut oil
(b) Mustard oil
(c) Soyabeen oil
(d) Sunflower oil
20. Which one of the following pairs (Product-Country) is not correctly matched?
(a) Tea-Sri Lanka
(c) Banana-Costa Rica
ANSWER KEYS: 1. (d) 2. (a) 3. (c) 4. (d) 5. (a) 6. (b) 7. (a) 8. (c) 9. (d) 10. (d) 11. (c) 12. (d) 13. (a) 14. (a) 15. (a) 16. (a) 17. (c) 18. (a) 19. (c) 20. (b)
PLEASE NOTE: Check Your Email After Subscribing and Click on Activation Link to Confirm Subscription.