Delhi Police Constable Exam Paper Held on 24-05-2014 (PART -3)
Submitted by root on Sat, 12/16/2017 - 11:42
Constable Exam Paper - 2014 (Held on 24-05-2014)
41. What is the full form of 'e-mail'?
(a) Electronic Mail
(b) Electrical Mail
(c) Electric Mail
(d) Electromagnetic Mail
42. Which dynasty gave India its famous temples of Khajurao?
43. The moderate and extremist sections of the Indian National Congress were reunited in which session?
(a) 1922 - Karachi Session
(b) 1916 - Lucknow Session
(c) 1921- Bombay Session
(d) 1920 - Calcutta Session
44. Bahadur Shah II, the last Mughal Emperor was exiled by the British and sent to
(a) Andaman and Nicobar
45. Who of the following pilgrimage-tax?
(a) Ibrahim Lodhi
46. Which of the following is not a capital-city?
47. In which country, is 'Takla Makan' desert situated?
48. What is the other name of the river Ganga?
49. A person of which of the following blood-group can receive blood of any group?
50. The first life came on Earth
(a) in water
(b) in air
(c) on land
(d) on mountains
51. (4444 + 40) + (645 + 25) + (3991 + 26) = ?
52. Find out the wrong number in the below mentioned number-series
1 3 10 36 152 760 4632
53. Find a single discount equivalent to a discount series of 30%, 20% and 10%.
54. A train 120 m long, travelling at 90km/h overtakes another train travelling in the same direction at 72km/h and passes it completely in 50 s. Find the length, in meters of the second train
(a) 120 m
(b) 125 m
(c) 130 m
(d) 135 m
55. A two digit number becomes 5/6 of itself when its digits are reversed. The difference of the digits is one. Find the number.
56. In an election between two candidates, a candidate who gets 40% of the total votes polled is defeated by 15000 votes. The number of votes polled by the winning candidate is
57. A can do a piece of work in 20 days and B can do the same work in 30 days. They work together for 4 days and then, A leaves. How long will B take to complete the remaining work?
(a) 25 days
(b) 20 days
(c) 24 days
(d) 22 days
58. The average age of the boys in the class is twice the number of girls in the class. If the ratio of the boys and the girls in the class of 36 is 5:1, what is the total of the ages of the boys in the class?
(a) 490 yr
(b) 420 yr
(c) 360 yr
(d) 196 yr
59. 7/8 - 7/? + 9/16 = 1
60. A sum was divided among A, Band C. C got double than A, who got double than B. If the difference between the shares of Band C was Rs. 3675, what was the sum?