Delhi Police Constable Exam Paper Held on 24-05-2014 (PART -5)
Submitted by root on Sat, 12/16/2017 - 11:45
Constable Exam Paper - 2014 (Held on 24-05-2014)
81. If order of all the elements in the arrangement is reversed, then which of the following will be the fifth element to the left of the eighteenth from the left end?
(d) None of these
82. Which of the following is the fourth element to the left of thirteenth from the left end?
83. Three of the following four are alike in a certain way with regard to their position in the arrangement and so, form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
84. If 'football' is called 'cricket', 'cricket' is called 'basketball', 'basketball' is called 'badminton', 'badminton' is called 'volleyball', 'volleyball' is called 'hockey' and 'hockey' is caned 'golf, then which of the following is not played with ball?
Directions (Q. Nos. 85 and 86) These questions based on following information
(i) 'A× B' means 'A, is B's mother'.
(ii) 'A+ B' means 'A, is B's brother'.
(iii) 'A+ B' means 'A , is B's son'.
(iv) 'A- B' means 'A, is B's wife'.
85. What is the relation of F, with J, in 'J - T = K+ F'?
(d) Cannot be determined
86. What is the relation of R, with D, in 'Rx H+ D'?
(d) Cannot be determined
Directions (Q. Nos. 87-89) These questions are b on following information
(i) 'P × Q' means 'p, is Q's brother'.
(ii) 'P + Q' means 'p, is Q's sister'.
(iii) 'P + Q' means 'p, is Q's mother'.
(iv) 'P - Q' means 'p, is Q's father'.
87. Which of the following means 'M, is R's nephew?
(a) M × T + J + R
(b) R × K - M x T
(c) R × K - M
(d) R × K + M × T
88. Which of the following means 'D, is T's maternal uncle ?
(a) D × J + T
(b) D × J - T
(c) D + J + T (d) D + J - T
89. Which of the following means 'R is B's grand daughter?
(a) R + M + K - B
(b) K + M + R - B
(c) B - T + R + D
(d) B - T + R
Directions (Q Nos. 90-94): In each of these question the numbers given in each row follow some rule. Select the missing number as per the rule out of the alternatives given below.
90. 6 11 (25)
8 6 (16)
12 5 (?)
91. 51 (11) 61
64 (30) 32
35 (?) 43
92. 3 (19) 5
5 (39) 7
9 (?) 5
93. (2) 4 14
(3) 5 2
(?) 6 32
94. 354 (464) 547
615 (?) 718
912 (74) 619
Directions (95-97) In each of the questions four groups of letters are given, of which three are alike in some way and the one is different. Choose the old one out.
95. Choose the odd one out
(a) R E A P
(b) R A R E
(c) T O R E
(d) T E A R
96. Choose the odd one out
(a) S T U T T E R
(b) R E S U R R E C T
(c) C U N N I N G
(d) S U C C E E D
97. Choose the odd one out
(a) K M L
(b) F H G
(c) T V U
(d) P N O
Directions (98-100) There are four words. Three of them are similar in some respects while the one is different. Choose the one which is different.
98. Choose teh one which is different
99. Choose teh one which is different
100.Choose teh one which is different