Physical Standards for Delhi Police Male & Female Constables (Executive) Exam
Submitted by root on Fri, 12/22/2017 - 15:38
Delhi Police Male & Female Constables (Executive) Exam
Note: THE PHYSICAL ENDURANCE & MEASUREMENT TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED BY DELHI POLICE.
Physical Endurance test (qualifying) for the post of Constable (Exe.) Male for all candidates including Ex-servicemen and Departmental candidates (age-wise) will be as under:-
- Those who qualify in the race event will be eligible to appear in the long jump and high jump events.
- Three chances will be given to qualify in long jump and high jump events.
- There shall be no appeal against disqualification in race, long jump & high jump, however, candidate may appeal against height and chest measurement on the same day of PE&MT before the Appellate Board.
- There shall be no chest measurement for Female candidates. The candidature of female candidates who are pregnant at the time of PE&MT will be rejected as they cannot undergo the test. No appeal/representation will be entertained against such rejection.
- Relaxation in height and chest (as the case may be) as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of certificate in the proforma as prescribed, from the competent authorities of the District where they ordinarily reside.
- PE&MT Will NOT CARRY ANY MARKS BUT WILL BE OF QUALIFYING/ELIMINATION NATURE.
- Use of drugs during Physical Endurance and Measurement test will lead to disqualification.
MEDICAL STANDARD FOR BOTH THE POSTS
The minimum distant vision should be 6/12 of two eyes (without glasses) and shall be free from colour blindness.
Candidates who have undergone Lasik surgery for improvement of their vision (Eye Sight) will be eligible if their vision (Eye Sight) is found normal after the conduct of the following Tests at the Govt. Hospital:-
1. Contrast sensitivity.
2. Dim light vision(Mesopic vision)
3. Glare acuity
The candidate must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose vein, loss or deformity of fingers & chest and joints, Halux valgus, halux rigidus, squint in eyes, bow legs and other deformity including loss of any part of body.
The candidates should be of sound state of health, free from defect, deformity or disease likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties. No relaxation is allowed to any category of candidates on this count.