Sample Reasoning Questions for SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam (Practice Test - 2
Submitted by root on Thu, 01/25/2018 - 15:13
Sample Practice Questions for SSC CHSL (10+2) Examination
1. If’PAPER’ is written as’OZODQ’, how ‘PENCIL’ can be written in that code ?
2. There are five friends-S, K, M, A, R. S is shorter than K, but taller than R. M is the tallest. A is a ltfle shorter than K and little taller than S. Who has two persons taller and two persons shorter than him ?
3. Rajiv is the brother of Atul. Sonia is the sister of Sunil. Atul is the son of Sonia. How is Rajiv related to Sonia ?
4. Of the five members of a panel sitting in a row, A is to the left of B, but on the right of C, D is on the right of B but is on the left of E. Find the member who is sitting in the middle.
5. There are some boys and dogs at a place. If total number of heads is 7 and total number of legs is 20, how many boys and how many dogs are there?
(a) 2 boys and 5 dogs
(b) 3 boys and 4 dogs
(c) 4 boys and 3 dogs
(d) 5 boys and 2 dogs
Answer: 1. (d) 2. (d) 3. (b) 4. (a) 5. (c)
PLEASE NOTE: Check Your Email After Subscribing and Click on Activation Link to Confirm Subscription.